How to use Gel Nail Tips - Guide
- Preparation: Start by cleaning your hands and nails to remove dirt and impurities. Remove any old nail polish.
- Push Cuticles: Gently push cuticles back with a cuticle stick.
- File the nail surface: Use a nail file to gently file the natural nail to remove the natural shine of the nail. This helps the Gel adhere better.
- Use Primer: Apply a Nail Primer to your natural nail and let it air dry for about 20 seconds.
- Press-Gel Nail Tips: Choose the appropriate shape and size of the nail tip that fits each nail.
- Press Gel Uv Nail Glue: Apply "Press Gel" to the back of the tip.
Attach the nail tip to your natural nail and press lightly against it. Cures under the UV lamp for approximately 60-120 seconds. Be sure to remove any excess gel if it occurs.
How to Remove Gel Nail Tips with Gel Remover
- Take a buffer file and polish off the top shiny surface of your Gelé nail tips.
- Apply Gel Remover to each nail and let sit for approx. 10 - 15 min.
Make sure the nail is well covered with Gel Remover.
- After scraping off the Gel carefully with a pusher.
You can combine gel nail tips with your favorite gel polish color and finish with a thin layer of top coat.