How to use Polygel nails - Guide
- Preparation: Start by cleaning your hands and nails thoroughly. Remove any old nail polish.
- Push Cuticles: Gently push cuticles back with a cuticle stick.
- File the nail surface: Use a nail file to create a slightly rougher surface on your natural nails. This helps the polygel adhere better.
- Use Base Coat: Apply a thin layer of Base Coat and cure in UV Nail Lamp. Follow the instructions for your specific lamp regarding timing.
- Choose the right shape: Choose a suitable Dual Form that fits each nail.
- Apply Polygel: Apply the Polygel to the inside of the mold. Use the spatula to pick up the Polygel and place it on the template or tip.
- Mold the Polygel: Use Slip Solution to mold the Polygel evenly over the template or tip.
- Attach to the nail: When you are happy with the shape, place the template or tip on your natural nail and press gently to adhere.
- Curing in a UV Nail Lamp: Place your nails in a UV Nail Lamp to cure the Polygel.
Follow the instructions for your specific lamp regarding timing.
- Shaping and filing: After curing, remove the template if you used one, then file the nail to the desired shape and length.
- Finish with Top Coat: Apply a layer of top coat to give a shiny finish and protect the Polygel. Cure again in UV nail lamp. Follow the instructions for your specific lamp regarding timing.
- Clean the nail surface: If there is a sticky film on the nails after curing, remove any sticky residue with Alcohol or Slip Solution.
Make sure none of the products end up on the cuticle, remove everything quickly if this happens.