How to use UV Gel Polish - Guide
- Preparation: Start by cleaning your hands and nails to remove dirt and impurities. Remove any old nail polish.
- Push Cuticles: Gently push cuticles back with a cuticle stick.
- File the nail surface: Use a nail file to gently file the natural nail to remove the natural shine of the nail. This helps the gel polish adhere better.
- Use Primer: Apply a nail primer to your natural nail. Let dry.
- Apply Basecoat: Apply a thin layer of UV Gel Basecoat.
This layer helps the polish adhere and protects your natural nail.
- Curing in UV/LED lamp: Place your nails in a UV or LED lamp to cure the base coat. Follow the instructions for your specific lamp regarding timing.
- Apply Gel Lacquer: Apply a thin layer of your chosen UV Gel Lacquer.
- Harden again: Place your nails in the lamp to harden your Gel Polish.
- Apply a second layer: If the desired color intensity is not achieved.
- Finish with Top Coat: Apply a layer of UV Top Coat.
This gives a shiny finish and protects the paint.
- Harden the last time: Place your nails in the UV Nail Lamp to harden the Top Coat.
Follow the instructions for your specific lamp regarding timing.
- Clean the nail surface: If there is a sticky film on the nails after curing, remove any sticky residue with Alcohol or Slip Solution.
NOTE: Make sure none of the products get on the cuticle, remove everything quickly if this happens.